Tuesday, January 6, 2009

XAMS OR MARRIAGE.....Which is Important??????


It sometimes feels really strange when u r loaded wid stuffs to be done..but u find nowhere 2 escape from da burden..well u must b wonderin, what made me said dese..well xam phobias sometime do makes you feel giddy, irritated, unbalanced nd sometime..over-weighted...my 1st sem xams r knockn at my door...4th feb s da D-Day..i dunno wht 2 do..or wht 2 study...2hrs wid books made me feel dat i hav been sittin wid it ages...why dis depression..is it bcoz am nt preapred..or coz am not confident abt what i read?????????? No idea, no clue, no option....it was my decission nd it gt 2 b me 2 da finish...

One thing dat is really cheerin me up is my brother's upcomin marriage...dat is somthing am lookin 4wrd more dan my damn xams....probably dats blockin my mind from da books..but dis cant b helpd....i knw it sounds weird dat wid my upcomin xams how da hell i can go gaga abt da marriage..well dats wht we call "Human Psychology"....one dat is less important bcoms priority of life at times..dats wht xacly happening wid me at dis time..."i think i'll complete da chapter bt den da red salwar dat i got 4 myself is gonna kill every1's eye on da marriage day"...."Indian Penal Code had gt something 2 do wid dat Case Study2..bt den, which jeans will match my jacket more 4 da reception"..oh god!!! dis kills man..why da hell cant i concentrate on wht am suppose 2....do i need 2 reconsider dose chapters b4 i go on a further deatailin abt my get-ups 4 da functions???????????????

No comments: